SERVPRO of Hockessin makes the News!
While driving by a burning house, a bystander had noticed a man still within the residence. With great heroism, the young man was able to get inside and save the mans life. As the scene had calmed, and fire stopped, SERVPRO of Hockessin was on site and had came upon the residents pet, still alive! While delicately removing the wreckage and debris, they were able to safely get the pet out and get him to care. While in shock and distraught with what had just occurred, the owner was pleased to find out that his beloved pet was in fact saved. With the great bravery of a young man, and the great help of SERVPRO, a man and his beloved pet were able to be rejoined and saved.